Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 7+ Active Longevity Original Cat Food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 7+ Active Longevity cat food provides Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to help your older cat live a long, healthy life.
- Helps reduce kidney stress for mature cats
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4046 kcal/kg (505 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.6|
|Vitamin C||101 ppm|
|Vitamin E||823 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.51|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.02|
We Also Recommend
Blue Buffalo Family Favorite Sunday Chicken Dinner Canned Dog Food