Great Road Farm Policies
Welcome to Great Road Farm and Garden! Please see our Store Policies below:
- We do not accept returns on animal feed, pet food, or electrical components.
- Unused/unopened items may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, with an original receipt and at the manager’s discretion, subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Special orders (non-stock items) must be pre-paid at the time of order and are not returnable.
- Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- A non-refundable deposit is required on all handheld equipment repairs and will be applied to the diagnostic fee or cost of repair.
- A verbal repair estimate can be provided upon request.
- All repairs will include a shop charge to cover incidental hardware, lubricants, and other miscellaneous shop supplies.
- Parts are ordered on a daily basis but we have no control over shipping or availability.
- Old parts that have been replaced can be returned to you if requested in advance. Parts replaced under warranty may need to be submitted and cannot be returned to you.
- We will contact you when the service is complete and you will have ten (10) days to pick up your equipment or arrange delivery. Any equipment left over (10) days will be charged a storage fee of $5.00 per day.
- Abandoned equipment not picked up after thirty (30) days will be forfeited and ownership will transfer to Great Road Farm & Garden. Equipment may be sold to recover expenses or disposed of.
- Pick up & delivery is available – fee-based upon location.
- Seasonal storage is available and must be requested prior to equipment being serviced or repaired.
- Gas - $95.00 per hour
- Diesel - $115.00 per hour
- Diagnostic Fee: starting at $35.00
Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged $25.00
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.