Foxfarm TIGER BLOOM® LIQUID PLANT FOOD
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom® is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous growth. It is formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available. Tiger Bloom® can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications. Tiger Bloom® is designed to encourage abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development. Use Tiger Bloom® at the first signs of flowering through harvest.
Garden tip: Tiger Bloom® can also be used as a foliar fertilizer. Just dilute in water and spray it onto both sides of leaves early in the morning.
How To Use:
Raise the pH of your nutrient solution to the desired level of between 5.8 and 6.3 to optimize nutrient availability. Add a pH up adjuster as needed. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change.
- Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding.
SUPPLEMENTAL FOLIAR FEEDING:
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
- Do not apply under direct light or during heat of the day.
Pint / Quart / Gallon / 2.5 Gallon / 5 Gallon / 15 Gallon / 55 Gallon / 250 Gallon